* Expiry width: 1800mm
* Temperature: 160 200℃
* Total power: 15kw
* Heating method: steam heating
* The paper guiding adopts wind adsorption, keeping the stability of flutes under the condition of high speed.
* The corrugated paper is adsorbed to the middle corrugated roller to form a negative pressure zone of 180°and then to finish the rolling of corrugation through the vacuum box by fan.
* The width of suction slot of lower corrugated roller is not more than 2.6mm, able to reduce the stripe mark on single side corrugated cardboard.
* The reducer casing adopts oil bath lubrication and closed gear transmission, reducing the vibration of machine.
* This machine adopts auto-cycle glue supply and pneumatic control glue supply and return, making it be characterized by buffering effect.
* The glue roller surface is treated with special mesh nicking and chrome-plating.
* Upper and lower corrugated rollers are made of 48CrMo high quality alloy steel. After heat-treatment, the rigidity is HRC58-62.The surface is grinded and chrome plated
* Flute profile: optional by customers.